Neville Hounsome CDir FCIPD
Neville is an experienced and pragmatic Board level consultant, coach and non-exec director.
Key interests are in working with clients managing career transition and in leading business transformation. His professional background is in HR having served as HR Director for McCain Foods, Norfolk Police Service, May Gurney Plc (outsourced services) and Hyde Housing Association.
He has consulted, mentored or coached in various Plcs, the NHS and the not for profit sector. He is currently an NED in the NHS and an associate with a leading outplacement consultancy. In his spare time he is active in the Boys Brigade National Canoeing Club having previously served as chairman.
As well as his generalist HR experience Neville specialises in:
- Developing senior individuals during times of change and transition.
- Analysing and setting HR strategy
- Leading organisational change programmes
- Advising Remuneration Committees and
- Resolving difficult individual disputes at senior level
Neville is a qualified Director (CDir) having gained first time passes in all 3 levels of the IoD examinations. He is a Fellow of the CIPD, qualified coach and economics graduate.